C7485 - 1950 Tulloch power car, large guard’s compartment. Built by Tulloch Ltd, Rhodes. Entered service 1952 as C3485 with two motors, converted to four motors at Comeng, Granville and renumbered C7485 in 1969-70.
T4790 - 1955 type “Sputnik” trailer car. Last single deck suburban car to enter service. Built by Commonwealth Eng. Granville. Entered service as T4740 with power doors, June 1960. Converted to manual doors and renumbered to T4790 in 1964.
C3653 - Fast Electric Parcel Van built 1928 at Walsh Island Dockyard as C3903. Renumbered 3553 in 1973, and to 3773 in 1983 to clear numbers for then-new double deck cars C3903 & 3553. Converted to Brake Test Car 3653 in 1991 after parcel services ceased in 1989.
T4279 - 1913 Wooden suburban trailer, built by Ritchie Bros, Auburn as end platform suburban car FA888, converted to wide electric trailer 1925. Withdrawn from service in 1965. Restored by PTC apprentices at Chullora Workshops in 1977.
C3102 - 1924 suburban power car. Built by the Leeds Forge Co. Leeds, England, assembled at Clyde Engineering, Granville in 1925. Entered brief service as a suburban steam-hauled trailer EFA2258 in 1925. Part of Sydney’s first electric train Oatley to Central 1st March 1926
D4052 - 1929 Standard driving trailer. Built at Walsh Island Dockyard, Newcastle 1929 as T4547, converted to driving trailer 1937, renumbered D4673 in 1976.
T4554 - 1940 Tulloch suburban trailer car, built by Tulloch Phoenix Ironworks Ltd, Rhodes (later Tulloch Ltd).